Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Photos

I was pretty much on the side lines for Easter this year. Normally we go to church as a family, eat lunch at Granny & Pa's, take a bunch of family pictures and watch the kids hunt eggs. I was really sad to miss Easter church service, but I was fortunate that Kenny gave me a temporary hall pass to go to my parents where I mainly laid on the couch. But I was just so happy to not be home alone while everyone else was together. I needed a change of scenery really bad so it was good for my morale.

Kenny took some pictures on our camera but I can only get on the Internet from my phone right now so I can't upload any of those pics just yet. So I don't have any pictures of the boys hunting eggs. But here are some from the phone and a few that Aunt Dana took on her camera.

Since I hadn't left the house in weeks the Easter Bunny didn't have much to deliver this year but fortunately the boys didn't seem to even notice. They were too excited to eat those hollow chocolate bunnies for breakfast. I'm just glad I happened to grab a few things the last time I was at Target ages ago.

Plus I knew they'd get more than enough goodies when they hunted eggs later at Granny's.

Dapper Little Dudes
Adam insisted we get these hats that coordinated with the shirts & shorts I picked out. He looked so cute in it I decided I would let him have some input. I think they both look pretty adorable in them.

At the ranch with cousin Ben

The boys with all their cousins. What a precious group of children!

Ready for some serious egg hunting!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Kids are so adorable!
Praying!
Psalms 27:13-14: I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
My email address

lacey_hammerlun said...

so cute!! love the hats and love their morning bed head!! :)

Lynn said...

And I really like the hats!
These verses give such great comfort! Praying!
Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
My email address