Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Days at Home

Our first few days at home with Miss Ally were so much fun but flew by so fast! Each of the boys was visiting a set of grandparents and Kenny was off from work so we really got to enjoy focusing on our new little girl.  We didn't get much sleep those first nights so it was really a blessing that the boys were off visiting so we were able to take naps in the morning. A huge thanks to our parents for keeping the big kids entertained!! 

Ally's done great with the nursing which was a huge blessing since the boys were never able to with their many breathing issues. (I pumped exclusively for them for 7 months and that was definitely a labor of love that I won't miss this time around)  I've really gotten to cherish all the firsts that come with having a tiny newborn like snuggling her on my chest and just watching her lay there. I know how fortunate we are and I'm so very grateful.  Ally is such a dream baby!!




First Bath, she actually really enjoyed it!!



All clean and enjoying her swing








Trying out her little chair for the first time


2 comments:

Christina said...

I have so happy for your family of 5! She is beautiful!

Lynn said...

Love seeing all the photos!
Lifting up prayers right now!
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
My email address