Thursday, May 03, 2012

More Hospital Photos

I'm so behind on my blogging! We came home last Sunday but I'm still posting hospital pictures from my cell phone. Once I get Internet going again at home I'll be able to post from my good camera.

Here are pictures from Saturday. I was so tired that day that I kept falling asleep all day during feedings and even conversations lol.

Sweet little thing

These adorable hands crack me up. She has teeny narrow feet but her hands seem big to me.

She didn't open her eyes much in the hospital so it was really fun when she did

Again with the hands . . .this reminds me so much of Adam :-)

Little Sister :-)

Snuggling with mama

Sweet Dreams

Love how chunky she looks in this one

Milk Drunk

These next few were actually taken on day 1, I think and somehow got out of order.

Aunt Dana

She really scratched her own face up a lot at the beginning until my mom filed her nails for her.

Day 2 I think: Cousin Ben's first time to hold her

I was so appreciative of everyone that came to visit me while I was in the hospital. It really helped to distract me from the pain. And I loved introducing my friends to Ally!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I think she looks like Adam! Too cute... still can't believe you have a girl! You're such a boy mom in my mind :)

Lynn said...

She is just so adorable!!!!!!!!
Whatever the Lord allows to happen in your life, He'll get you through it! Praying!
2 Samuel 22:2-3, 7 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. (7) In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
My email address

Lynn said...

Always praying!
2 Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
My email address

Lynn said...

I wanna hold my new grand baby so badly! October seems so far away...patience, right?
Praying!
Hebrews 6:17-20 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
My email address