Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day as a Mom of 3 was wonderful, I'm sure loving having three sweet children!

The boys had a precious Mother's Day performance at their school


They sang some of their favorite songs with their class



We had a tea and snack that they prepared and they gave me beautiful boxes they decorated.


Andrew has been a little scared of the dark lately so knowing that his drawing make more sense:

 

Too funny Adam!


Loving on Baby Ally


So sweet!!



Ally with Gammy & Peepaw








Yummy Crawfish Boil


We met my parents for a Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday
Three Generations of Moms and Daughters


Me and My Precious Three!


This day was especially fun because Ally wore a dress that was mine when I was a baby.



The dress is in amazing shape! Here I am in it 33 years ago:


Do we look anything alike?




Kenny's Aunt made her gorgeous bonnet, love it!


Big Brothers


So sweet!


Notice that I do put her in colors other than pink ;-)


Being a Mother is such a hard job but it is so worth it. I'm incredibly blessed!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Andrew and his night light! So glad you gave it to him! Some eyes open shots! Woohoo!
Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight! Praying right now!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
My email address