Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Visitors!!

Ally had lots of family come to the hospital to meet her!

Big Brothers


Cousin Lauren


Cousin Luke


Aunt Rachel


Uncle Casey


Pa


Big Brother Adam





Big Brother Andrew





Pastor Wade


Granny


Cousin Logan



Great Aunt Cerene


Peepaw





Gammy, Peepaw & Adam




Aunt Dana & Cousin Ben


Uncle Shawn


Hanging out with her Daddy



Pa (My Daddy)



Granny


Big Brothers & Babysitter Brittany


Eyes!!


Aunt Amy


Uncle Stevie


Aggie Princess



Ally is so blessed to have so much family that loves her! 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers!
Psalms 145:14-18 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying!
John 11:25-26: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
My email address

Lynn said...

Didn't miss anything! I always take Friday's off...and yesterday. Oh my it was packed! Was up past midnight getting everything in without stopping by and signing guestbooks.
Praying!
Psalms 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
My email address

Lynn said...

No matter what happens, the Lord is our shield! Praying!
Psalms 5:11-12 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
My email address