Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Celebrating Ally

This is a catch up post from many months ago when my internet went out and I never got around to posting it. I have some of the most awesome friends ever. They hosted a brunch shower in honor of Ally and it was one of the most beautifully planned I've ever seen. They are so talented and really made me feel loved with everything special they did.

 

The theme was pink & green with owls, the details they went into were amazing!




Adorable and yummy cookie favors for the guests




Amazing Cake!



My mom & I


Aunt Amy, Gammy, & I


Aunt Dana & I



Me & Ally's grandmothers


The hostesses, I love you girls!



My niece & sister in law


My friend Beth & I










I was very impressed with everything!




The shower was right before I went on bed rest but I was so thankful that I made it to the shower. It was the first time in my life I was actually pregnant at my baby shower since the boys arrived before their shower had been planned.



The girls from our awesome home church group




"Granny Becky" is the one that introduced Kenny & I


Me with two of my aunts


Thank you to everyone that came and helped us celebrate Ally before she even arrived. She is a blessed little girl to have so many people that love her and prayed for her!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time...and I bet you were thinking "I just want Ally here" during the whole shower! And now she's here! Gettin' cuter every day!
What a blessing to know we can pour out our heart to the Lord!
Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
My email address

Sarah Pope said...

WOW! That looks like a wonderful shower! I know you must have felt so blessed to have a big-belly full-term baby shower! They did a great job. Super cute.

Lynn said...

What a tremendous comfort we have in the wounds of Jesus! Praying in Seattle right now!
Isaiah 49:13-16a Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands...
My email address

Erica said...

Looks like it was so pretty and special!! She is such a lucky girl with her big brothers doting on her, all her darling bows & outfits! What fun! I always try and comment on my phone, but it never lets me...I do read and look at all the posts!!! Miss ya'll!!
Erica

Lynn said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Lamentations 3:21-25 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
My email address