Sunday, June 17, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a super fun Memorial Day weekend, we are fully in the swing of thing now as a family of five so we decided we were up for an adventure and went on our first over night hotel stay with Ally. We joined our Home Church group at a resort on Lake Conroe. All our kids did well and we had a lot of fun!



Ally was enjoying the shade by the pool





The pool was awesome and the boys had a blast!



We went to a yummy catfish place for dinner with our friends


Kenny & Mr Brad got to chaperone the kids table


Ally & I lounging poolside



Ally's first night staying in a hotel 


Poolside Princess


I love when the kids are decked out in their Red White & Blue






3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looked at the subject and said "Memorial Day? it's Memorial Day?" See how easy it is to confuse me?!
Still here! Still praying!
Psalms 36:5-7 Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast. How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
My email address

Peggy said...

I so enjoy seeing posts about Adam, Andrew and their new little sister. The boys are growing so fast! If you would like to change your Blog Title to include the little one you can do so by clicking on design and then edit on the title icon. Just thought I would pass that info on incase you didn't know. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful family adventures!

Lynn said...

When things get bad, Christ is our Rock! Praying!
Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
My email address