Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ally is Three Months Old!

Can it already be three months since Ally was born? This has honestly been about the best three months of my life, enjoying these three sweet children God has blessed us with.

Ally, You are such a wonderful baby! Your sweet smile melts my heart and your big brothers and Daddy think you are the greatest thing ever. At three months you are getting stronger and chunkier every day. You still sleep and snuggle a lot during the day but when you are awake you are finding your voice and making the sweetest little girly sounds. You love to smile when I tell you "Hi!", I love that!  You are wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothes and I just moved you into three month size diapers. You are an awesome sleeper and have slept all night since you were 2.5 months old and now you are averaging between 9-11 hours a night. 

You have such beautiful big blue eyes and round chubby kissable cheeks. You are so easy to take along that I rarely leave you with anyone else because you are just so pleasant and easy to have around. You have such a peaceful demeanor, that is until you get hungry ;-). You are a great eater and are quite efficient and fast which is great since we are constantly on the go. You've had a little bit of colic in the evenings the last few weeks and I can tell that you don't feel well but it only lasts a little while and then you are a happy girl again.

You've brought even more love and happiness into our family and I can't even imagine us without you. I wish I could keep you this size forever, you are the snuggliest little cherub and it's so hard for me to put you down, I could literally hold you all day. 

I'm so thankful for you and I love you so very much!












10 comments:

Lynn said...

So hard to believe it's been 3 months already!
I know I use this passage often but the words are some of the most comforting in all of Scripture:
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
My email address

Lynn said...

Just noticed...all open eye photos!
Stopping by to let you know I'm praying!
Psalms 25:1-2a. 4-5 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee...Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
My email address

Whitney said...

Oh she is so gorgeous! I know you are enjoying her. I hope the boys have adjusted to being big brothers!

Lynn said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord is with you, whatever happens. Praying!
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 40:1-4a I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust...
My email address

Lynn said...

Oh what comforting words! Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Psalms 118:4-6 Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 118:14-16 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
My email address