Thursday, July 05, 2012

Celebrating America

We made our annual trek to Colorado and are enjoying some gorgeous weather! This year Dana and I flew with all 5 kids and our friend Anne Michal, who came along again this year to help us wrangle all the children ;-). The kids did great on the two flights thankfully and everyone is so glad to be up here. We are missing the daddies who had to stay behind because they are super busy at work. I just love being here for the 4th of July, the festivities are so much fun for all the kids!

It was so fun seeing the kids dressed up in their patriotic attire


My heart just melts for these three!


This one cracks me up, Andrew posing, Ally smiling, & Adam hiding from the camera


That's better!



I LOVE this cousin picture!!  The colorful kids are so pretty!



Baby you're a firework . . . . 




I never thought we'd own any tutus in this family!







I'm one blessed Mama


Looking good for the festival


Anne Michal is the best "big sister" ever!


Pa was great with the babies


Everyone keeps asking if they are twins =-)





Dunking Booth Fun







Check out his arm, the ball nailed the target but sadly it didn't trigger the dunk



Love my little nephew!


This Angry Birds game was so cute!









What a fun day!!!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Too tired to check in last night so almost missed Ally's 2 month photo array! She just gets cuter all the time! Had to laugh at the one pic on this one where you've got your arms around both boys and Ally's still sleepin' away in between not moving at all! Oh the memories those boys are making!
Always look to the Lord whatever the need. Praying!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
My email address