Thursday, August 23, 2012

Alpine Coaster

One day we took the boys over to Breckenridge to enjoy their adventure park. We road a long gondola and then a chair lift up to a mountain slide and then we did a really fun alpine roller coaster. I'm so glad we tried it because everyone agreed that it was very exciting and fun.

Andrew & I on the lift, he was so wiggly that I was pretty nervous and didn't take my arms off him.


Riding up the rails to the top of the coaster


There's Pa!



Andrew & Pa


Adam & Me


What a fun thrilling day!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

That looks pretty interesting.
Keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
2 Samuel 22:2-3, 7 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. (7) In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
My email address