Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outdoor Fun


Enjoying the beautiful outdoors with my kiddos


Miss Ally tried out the swing for the first time at 3.5 months




I think it's safe to say that she was a fan!


Swinging with cousin Logan, this brings back so many memories of the twins


I think I see a lot of me in this picture


Sweet Logan


From this angle, her bald head and chubby cheeks looks just like Adam









These next few are a good example of what we usually get these days when we try to get them to pose





Goofy kids!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable kids and beautiful area!
Stopping by to let you know that I'm always here praying!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
My email address

Carey said...

Awesome photos! The kids are adorable!