Monday, August 27, 2012

Random moments

Random moments from the past month caught on my phone

Ally hanging out in her brothers room while I put away laundry


Road trips =  packed mini van!


I found Ben "reading" Andrew a book in his bed, hilarious!


Austin Children's Museum


Wearing an outfit made by Aunt Dana


Adam mastered the two wheeler this summer and met some important goals to earn a new big boy bike


Such a little man!



 One day we met friends for a fun mother-son date to the bowling alley and laser tag


Our mini SWAT team


While we were on our mama/son date Ally's babysitter sent me this precious photo, love it!


Sleepy girl


At 3.5 months, she was looking way too grown up!


The boys love having a little girl around!



Andrew Monkey



Tummy time, love the booty ruffles on these pants


Logan goes for her paci



 Adam taking a fly fishing demo


He took it very seriously


Happy Girl!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight! Praying right now!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord will be with you always! I'll be here praying!
Colossians 3:15-16 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers so very much!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
My email address