Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Adventures


These cousins are going to be the best of friends




Andrew wasn't too thrilled to pose for this photo if you can't tell ;-)



Fun picnic in East Vail







My sister is my very best friend and having babies at the same time has brought us even closer and we've been having such a blast.  I'm so blessed!




My beautiful Mama!


This year I just can't believe how grown up and handsome the boys have gotten. They will be starting kindergarten soon and there just isn't much baby left in their sweet faces anymore. 










I'm SO in love with my baby girl!



Sweet summer memories to last a life time!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

The boys are looking so old! You haven't said anything about how they're doing medically for a long time...assuming they're doing well...
Know that I'm praying right now!
Psalms 71:12, 14-16 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help...But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
My email address