Saturday, August 18, 2012

Visitors!

Recently I got to introduce Ally to two of my best friends from college, Heather and Sarah. I also got to meet Sarah's newest baby Kate who is a few months older than Ally. So fun!

All our girls! Ally Abbey & Kate



Sarah & Ally


Not sure why Ally was so fussy in this one lol


Abbey & Ally


Kate's big brother John was here too but he was too busy to stop for a photo with the girls ;-)


Heather & Ally


The boys had been to Galveston for the day with their daddy but got to visit for a little bit with our friends when they got back




I always love getting to catch up with my girlfriends, 
Come back and visit us again soon!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Fun times!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
My email address