Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

God has answered so many prayers over the last 5+ years! Today our once tiny preemie babies, who didn't seem to stand a chance in this world, started kindergarten! And while we may still have a few challenges here and there, most people would probably never guess what a rough start they had.

I'll never forget how blessed I am to have both of these boys here with us. They have overcome many obstacles and I'm so thankful to see God's path unfolding for them. There were many uncertain days and I could barely dream that they'd be where they are today.

Amazing.

2009 Flashback, I could have sworn this was just yesterday. Such sweet babies they were !

Why must it all go by so very fast?

The boys are excited to see cousin Ben at school too!

I'm very excited about this school year. They know many of their classmates, we love their school and their teachers. I can't wait to see how much they will learn and grow over the next several months.

5 comments:

Autumn Lewis said...

What a wonderful day! Many answered prayers!

Lynn said...

How can they be 5?! How can they be going to kindergarten? How could I have known you that long?!
Know that I'm always praying!
Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
My email address

MtnGirl said...

They grow up so fast! And miraculously! I hope they have an incredibly blessed and awesome year of kindergarten!

lala00 said...

What an exciting day! I hope they have a wonderful year in kindergarten and continue to amaze you with all they can do.

Adam and Andrew said...

Thank you all for your sweet words!!