Tuesday, October 09, 2012

5 Months Old

My sweet cherub is 5 month old!

This age is absolutely a dream. I wish I could keep her in this stage longer. Ally has the greatest belly laugh and joyful smile. We started eating some solids the last few weeks and she loves just about everything I've given her. She seems like she may be working on a tooth but nothing has broken through so far. She can now prop sit for a little while. We recently started Kindermusik and she really enjoys the music and all the bouncing. I'm so smitten with my sweet girl, as are her Daddy and big brothers.

She's now a lot bigger than that little pink piggy!

Love how she's crossing her feet like a little lady in this one ;-)!!

Ally Michele, I still can't believe you are really mine.

Truly blessed and grateful . . .

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope I'm around for her 18th birthday...want to see how she fits in the chair then!
Lifting up prayers!
Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 86:5-7 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
My email address