Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ally at 6 months old

Having a six month old is just about the greatest thing ever!


At her six month appt Ally weighed 16 pounds 5 ounces and was 25.5" long


She really is the SWEETEST thing ever, how did we get so blessed???? She is such a talker, she loves to make the "G" sound and sings "gully gully gully". She also says "Ba" and "Da" and a few others


She is a rolly polly who rolls all over, she can sit pretty well though she still will throw herself backwards sometimes if we aren't careful.


Ally loves to eat if you can't tell ;-) I think she prefers actual food to baby food already


My favorite thing that Ally can do is WAVE! It's the sweetest thing ever, very Miss America, she's always been pretty fascinated with her hands


She has also found her feet and she likes to grab them while laying on her back and roll to her side



She loves to take baths and she giggles when she splashed the water


Nothing nicer than a squeaky clean baby!



It may not be much but Ally's once slick bald head is now growing a soft downy layer of peach fuzz ;-)



She truly is a gift!

9 comments:

reagan said...

She is beautiful! I am reading your blog, your strength and faith in God is an inspiration! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving and thank you for your prayers.

reagan said...

She's beautiful, I'm reading your blogs and your strength and faith is amazing and an inspiration. I hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

reagan said...

She's beautiful! I have been reading your blogs. Your strength and faith is absolutely amazing and inspiring! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

Lynn said...

Wow how those 6 months have flown by!
What amazing words of Scripture! Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 139:17-18 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
My email address

Lynn said...

Life can seem so overwhelming at times. God can seem so very far away. He's always there, especially when the times are the hardest! Praying!
Psalms 13:1-6 How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? ... Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, ... But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
My email address

Lynn said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm praying!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
My email address

Lynn said...

Am here praying for your family!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying!!!
Psalms 63:1-2 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 63:5-8 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
My email address