Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ally at 7 Months

Ally is more than half way to being a year old. I really wish time would slow down a bit!  7 Months has been a super fun age. She still doesn't have any teeth and she's not yet crawling but she's getting closer every day. She always has a lot to say and you just can't help but smile back at her.


I just love her pretty blue eyes and her chubby cheeks and legs ;-)




See those rosey red cheeks? My poor girl has had her first sickness and is currently on antibiotics. She's had a really bad cough and runny nose and eyes and hasn't been quite her happy self this week but hopefully she'll be feeling better soon


I keep thinking that the novelty of having a baby around would wear off eventually with the boys but I was wrong! They are just as crazy about her now as the day she was born.



I love that they love each other SO much!



Getting so close to crawling, though I must confess that she'd probably be crawling if I didn't reach down and pick her up every time she tries to move lol. I'm just not ready for her to grow up yet but I know I can't stop it from happening ;-)


I can't complain about this sweet girl, she really is a happy and easy baby!


A few pictures in her big girl Christmas dress from before church last week



I wish I could pull off wearing ruby red Dorothy shoes in my size ;-) SO fun!


Another joyful month has passed by with our sweet Allygator! We are having such a fun year!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Going to love seeing how she fits in that little pink chair when she's 18!
May your roots go down deep into the Lord and His Word. Continuing in prayer!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
My email address

Lynn said...

We have eyewitness testimony of the Savior. What comfort this gives in time of need! Praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
My email address

Crystal said...

I love all of her headbands! where did you get them?
I love reading your blog! such an inspiration to me. I have former 24 weeker twin boys who are now 3.
thank you! :)

Adam and Andrew said...

Thanks Crystal for your post! Most of her bows are from etsy. Since she doesn't have any hair I buy plain bands on etsy and clip the bows to them or buy a band with the bow attached.