Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"There's a killer whale waiting for me!"

If you know Andrew at all, you know he's a bit of a Killer Whale aficionado. It would probably classify as a borderline obsession ;-). This is no passing whim, he has been fascinated with them for at least three years. So when the opportunity arose to make a quick trip to Seaworld a while back, Dana and I decided it would be a great field trip for all the kids. We were very blessed to have our young friend Lizzie come with us too, its always great to have an extra set of helpful hands when the daddies are not around!

Ready to head to SeaWorld in their matching shirts


Andrew was too funny, as soon as we pulled into the parking lot he said "Mama there's a killer whale waiting for me!!" and later "I can't wait to go see my buddy! (referring to shamu)"



So excited!



It always warms a mother's heart to see her child experience something that brings them so much joy!



I love that boy!






Andrew and his "buddy" in the background



Three Amigos outside Shamu Theater


This next series of photos is entitled :
1 . .  2 . . 3 . .


JUMP!!!!




Babies! I've never been asked so many times "Are they twins?" Definitely Dejavu LOL


Enjoying a few rides








We LOVE dolphins!







I think everyone but Adam was able to touch the dolphins this trip. Adam was too anxious when feeding them and then once his fish were gone he decided he was ready and then was SO sad when they wouldn't come back to him. A good life lesson on regrets . . .




Ally in her personalized Killer Whale shirt ;-) 
Andrew loved seeing her in it!


Me and my sweet kids =-)


Blessed to enjoy a fun and educational field trip!


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Didn't you just write this? It says the 11th...love killer whales!!!!
Oh the comfort of knowing that this life isn't all there is! Whatever happens, look to the Lord and His free gift of salvation! Praying hard!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 32:6-7 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
My email address

Lynn said...

Whatever lies ahead, the Lord is with you! Always praying hard!
Psalms 32:8, 10-11 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. (10-11) Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
My email address