Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Babies


Ally and I went with my parents and my sister and Logan for a little quiet getaway without the big kids. Ally seemed to enjoy having my undivided attention. It was the first time I've gone anywhere without them in a long time and Ally is so easy that it felt like a true vacation. Trips with the big kids are more like working field trips ;) rather than vacations, mainly because of the mental exhaustion that comes from constantly referring those two. So this was a very appreciated time away and I'm thankful my husband let me go!

 



 Handsome Boy!

                         

Such sweet babies!








Some cell phone pictures





Ally does a lot of funny contortionist moves when she's on the ground 

She loves to sit on her side, she does this all the time, it's pretty cute and bizarre ;)


Doesn't look very relaxing, more like aerobics LOL


She loves this baby doll, it looked like her identical twin


She loves to make this duck face, but I always have a hard time getting it on camera!


Me and my favorite girl 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Amazing photos as always! So glad you had that time away!
Know that I'm always praying!
Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
My email address

lacey_hammerlun said...

her poses are so cute and hilarious!! So jealous of your baby/mommy only getaway! :)