Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

We are home from a wonderful spring break. It was special to have time with friends and family. Adam & Andrew had a blast enjoying the snow with their buddies and then with their cousins. The kids enjoyed endless hours playing in the snow. They had a huge snowball fight against the daddies and they built a sledding track in the backyard and climbed the hill over and over again to enjoy it.

Ally's face in this picture cracks me up!











































































1 comment:

lmworley416 said...

Looks like you had so much fun!
Lifting up prayer!
Psalms 56:3-4, 13 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me...For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
My email address