Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ally at 11 Months

Seeing as how Ally turns one tomorrow (eeeeeeek!), I figured I better get my 11 month post up before then. Ally at 11 months has been really busy. She is constantly on the move but if she saw me she immediately would start crying and reaching for me. I guess she finally hit that separation anxiety stage which has made for a very unproductive month for me ;-).  Ally now has four teeth and she got her matching set of top fangs in instead of the middle two.  We affectionately referred to her as vampire baby this month.  She loves her brothers and her daddy in addition to her mama. I also decided to wean her this month since I was taking her big brothers on a trip.  It was sad to close this chapter in our lives but she adjusted easily and never looked back.  She takes a bottle great and she still loves to eat yogurt but bite size fruits are her favorite, especially strawberries.  
I just can't believe how fast the time is going by!














Swinging with some friends




Not a huge fan of the bluebonnets ;-)







At cousin Ben's superhero 4th birthday party 



4 comments:

lmworley416 said...

See? It's YOUR fault I can't believe she's going to be 1 tomorrow because I never saw the 11 month photos!
What words of comfort! Praying!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Our Savior is saying these words. Know that I'm here praying!
Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Sooooooo...what happened to the birthday photos?! ;o)
Always keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Praying in Seattle!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
My email address