Saturday, June 01, 2013

Farewell sweet kindergarten year

Walking back through the boys' precious journey of Kindergarten.

First day of school
5 years old

Pajama Day at School

Field Trip Fridays
(They had no class on Fridays so we usually came up with our own private educational "field trips" with cousin Ben or other friends which were great because we didn't have to fight the weekend crowds and it was a special time for me to do something focused with the big kids)

Thanksgiving Program

Breakfast with Santa

Christmas Nativity Play

Crazy Hair/Hat Day

100 Year Olds for the 100th day of school celebration.

Andrew is so attached to Mrs Courtney. He is really going to miss her so much!!

Easter Egg Hunt

Mommy Makeovers for Mothers Day

Last Day of Kindergarten

1st-last Comparison

They are looking so mature!

End of School Program

We were so blessed to spend this year with the most loving and encouraging kindergarten teachers. We will miss you, thank you for loving your students so well

After the ceremony we joined a few classmates for a little swim party. What a fun way to kick off summer!!

Andrew & Adam worked so hard this year and I'm very proud of the progress they made. I just can't believe it's already over. This year was so special with awesome teachers, 3 sets of twins along with other close friends in our class. We are really going to miss having Fridays off next year. We enjoyed so many exciting field trips on those days and it was always a good time to just really enjoy special time with the kids. Next year they'll be in public 1st grade 5 full days a week so we are losing the flexibility that we have enjoyed. I'm just not ready for them to be in full time public school, but ready or not here we go! Time to make the most of summer!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

What a year it's been!
These words give such hope. Praying hard!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're in my prayers!
Romans 8:15-18 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
My email address

Lynn said...

Always look to the Lord whatever the need. Praying!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
My email address

Lynn said...

Always here praying!
Psalms 121:5-8 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
My email address

Lynn said...

There are many storms in life. What a blessing to know we have an Anchor! Praying!
Hebrews 6:17-20a Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus...
My email address