Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daddy came to CO!

The boys have been asking daddy to come to Colorado with them in the summer but it's been several years since he'd made it since his work has always been busy in the summers and he'd changed jobs at one point.

Thank you Kenny for coming, it meant so much to us!

We all had a great time having him there. We took the boys rafting for the first time. And they loved it, especially Adam who kept jumping in the freezing water to swim. He also paddled most of the trip and stood on the front of the raft trying to balance until the guide spun him off. He's getting to be more of a daredevil lately!

Adam lost his second tooth too! Getting so big!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad that Kenny was able to join in on all the fun!
The Lord uses everything that happens for a purpose. Praying!
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
My email address

Lynn said...

I could never share this passage too much! It gives such comfort and assurance! Praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
My email address