Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fourth of July Fun

This is a giant photo post from all our 4th of July celebrations. We had a really great time celebrating America!

The kids all had cute patriotic clothes so we took some pictures before church on Sunday morning.  Granny got Ally and Logan matching smocked outfits this year.



Sweet Baby Cousins



Love all these cute kids!


Adam & Ally, So Sweet!



Andrew was not too thrilled about the patriotic tie Aunt Dana ordered for him off etsy ;-)


Can't you just feel the love from Andrew? ;-)


He was a little more tolerant of it after church


My handsome boys!



Precious Girl!


Lunch after church on a patio with some gorgeous flowers




Sweetest moments between Andrew & Ally!










Is she too cute or what? LOL What a mess!




Can you tell Ally likes Anne Michal?







My poor little baby is having a hard time with her balance these days as she's trying to go everywhere as fast as she can. She stumbled into the corner of a coffee table and cut her eye lid. It was so sad, I can't stand to see her hurt =-(  Her eyelid swelled way up and she has a terrible shiner now.




We made a quick trip to the ER to get checked out and have the cut glued to help it heal up. She was such a trooper and was all grins with Granny.




My Patriotic Little Pixie






Her "good" side



Looks like she had some fancy eye makeup on




Ready for the Kids Carnival












The kids loved the amazing fireworks show despite how freezing cold we were that night. Ally enjoyed it too but she fell asleep soon after it started.





Andrew was snuggled up in Anne Michal's lap the whole time



This is an aerial photo of the spectacular show taken by the Vail Daily



Headed to Vail for the America Days Parade












Playtime at Pirate Ship Park






Walking the plank


 

Poor Ally, we got all kinds of stares and comments all day from curious strangers. Her poor little eye can't heal fast enough. 


I'm so thankful for all the brave men and women that have fought to protect our independence and freedom and I thank God that I have the privilege of living and raising my family here in the USA.


13 comments:

Lynn said...

So many adorable photos! Well...except for the bonked head one! At least she didn't need stitches!
Praying right now!
Isaiah 63:7-9: I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord is gracious to give us eyewitness testimony! Praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 86:5-7 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 86:15-16 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
My email address

Lynn said...

You ever coming back here?
Know that I'm always here praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
My email address

Lynn said...

You've been here!
Hope this beautiful Gospel passage gives you comfort! Lifting up prayers right now!
Titus 3:4-7 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
My email address

Lynn said...

Our only true hope is in the Lord!
Romans 15:4, 13 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 40:1-4a I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust...
My email address

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Lynn,
You always brighten my day! Thank you always for your sweet words and prayers!! :-)

Erica said...

Such precious pics..looks like yall had a great time. Sweet family!! Also love her outfits..must look on etsy more!!