Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Summer Wrap Up II

The last time we were in Colorado my sweet nephew Ben had a bad bike wreck with a possible concussion so we decided to take it easy for several days to help him recover fully. So one day we took the kids to a pottery painting studio. They loved this activity, I need to remember this sometime for a rainy day.

Adam &
Andrew picked out sharks and ice cream dishes to paint. They were very focused on their work!

Me and my sweet Adam. Sure do love this boy!!

We also went to the free children's museum in the village and this was the first time Ally was big enough to join in the fun. She loves sitting at little tables and gets in and out of the tiny chair over and over.

Sweet Ben during his trip to the ER, he was so brave and tough while they dug the gravel out of his forehead. So glad he is okay!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So thankful Ben's okay!
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
My email address