Monday, November 25, 2013

SEC Road Trips 2013

I've had a blast traveling to some of the Aggie road games this season with my family. It's been fun to see the different campuses and experience the different game day atmospheres.

Arkansas Razorback Stadium

Adam and Andrew got to go on their first SEC road trip with their cousins. It was a rainy day but we had a great time and enjoyed watching our team win on the road.

The team came over to sing with the fans after the game

Before the game we enjoyed a lunch at the home of some friends parents. We celebrated one of their kids birthdays and enjoyed some good natured rivalry.

Ole Miss
Oxford, MS

What a beautiful campus!! I got to go kid free on this trip along with my parents, sister and then my brothers whole family. We all went out to dinner the night before the game but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures that night.

Touring The Grove

LSU Tiger Stadium

Kenny and I celebrated 9 years of marriage this week so this was an anniversary trip for us. Our friends John & Whitney joined us as well and we had a lot of fun. That is until game time. It was wet and cold and we just played awful. It was very sad! Oh well maybe next year we'll finally beat up on those Tigers!

I'll be cheering on the Aggies from home this week as they face Mizzou because my sweet boys are turning 7 on Sunday !!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you're able to have so much fun together doing what you love!
Praying for you right now!
Romans 8:15-18 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
My email address

Lynn said...

Asking the Holy Ghost to pray for you with groanings that can't be uttered!
Romans 8:26-28 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Romans 8:35, 37-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
My email address

Lynn said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Praying!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
My email address

Lynn said...

I'm sorry! I shouldn't have watched the game tonight!

What comfort to know that God is our refuge, no matter what we have to go through in life! Praying!
Psalms 46:7, 10-11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.(10-11) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
My email address

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Yep it was pretty ugly!! :-(

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!