Monday, September 29, 2014

Southwest Classic Weekend

I'm so behind on blogging but instead of playing catch up today I'll post about this past weekend. Ally and I went to Dallas with my family for the Aggies' matchup against Arkansas in the Southwest Classic at Jerryworld.

We got to town on Friday and met up with everyone at Pappasito's for dinner.

Since Adam & Andrew had their first soccer game, Kenny stayed home with them and I was able to take my friends Rebecca & Allison in his place to the game and enjoy some girl time. (Aunt Amy kept Ally during the game so I got to enjoy the game kid-free)

My cousin Katie and I, she came in from Denver to attend the game

Me and My sweet Mama. I love her SO much!!

The whole crew after our comeback victory

Ally had a blast hanging out with Aunt Amy during the day. She got to go to Build a Bear and made this friend they named "Magic-Gator". Thanks Amy for making her day so special :-)!

The boys had a great first soccer game with their team Thunder. They won 4-0!

It was a really fun weekend!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Looks like you had a fun time.

Lynn said...

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!! Thrilled that you had such a great time at the game. Really made my day seeing pics of Adam and Andrew playing soccer! So great seeing Andrew running!
The Lord hears. The Lord is near! Praying!
Psalms 34:15, 17-19 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry...The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.